Ask Ken at Palisades

Pschtyckque

Reaction score
Man! An Indy line would be awesome! I'm 100% behind you guys if you need support. :big_grin:

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Pschtyckque
Man! An Indy line would be awesome! I'm 100% behind you guys if you need support. :big_grin:
it may be possible too...

at Celebration this year, the folks at Lucas Licensing did a panel. one of the questions that was ask was about the licenses that are owned besides Star Wars. they said that the reason there was no Indy product was because there wasn't much call for it.

so Ken, if that's what you really wanna do, try Casey Collins at casey.collins@lucasfilm.com...don't ask why i have that name/email address, it's a touchy subject...

beaker

Reaction score
Ok, just a few mere days before SDCC(and arent we all just itching to see those series 3 sculpts? I know I am!)

>>>1. Indiana Jones
2. Magic the Gathering
3. GI Joe
4. Jetsons
5. Star Blazers
6. Sesame Street
7. Blade Runner
8. Ninja Scroll
9. Batman Animated
10. Looney Tunes<<<

wow that is eclectic. ultra violent japanese anime to furry children's television characters. Ken, your eone cool dude.
Blade Runner, OMG why haasnt there been figures of this?
They have Little Nicky and Blair Witch figures but no Blade Runner? c'mon! Hey, doesnt Batman animated already have a really cool line of figures?

BAZ

Reaction score
Wallpaper

Ken, I like the Muppet Wallpaper you have on the Palisades site. Any chance of an updated one with Series 1 and 2 figures?

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Batman and Looney Tunes are now at Mattel. Magic is held by Hasbro.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bean Bunny
Batman and Looney Tunes are now at Mattel. Magic is held by Hasbro.
if you wanna get technical, Hasbro is held by Magic...if i remember correctly, Wizards of the Coast bought them a couple of years ago...

Joe

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail

if you wanna get technical, Hasbro is held by Magic...if i remember correctly, Wizards of the Coast bought them a couple of years ago...
(is reading posts backwards, so I have no idea what's going on, lol)

actually, you've got it backwards, Hasbro bought Wizards (all current wizards product now reads "a subsidiary of Hasbro")

and at the mention of Hasbro, if anyones trying to get all the AOTC figures, buy Collection one as soon as you can, otherwise, in a few weeks you won't be able to find them.

grail

Reaction score
heh

you know, as soon as i posted that, i knew i was wrong, but i got a call, and forgot to come back and change it...

oops...

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
and at the mention of Hasbro, if anyones trying to get all the AOTC figures, buy Collection one as soon as you can, otherwise, in a few weeks you won't be able to find them.

Please...EXPLAIN THYSELF!