Ask Froggy Fool ANYTHING (within reason)

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Favorite Sesame character?
Grover, Oscar, or Bert & Ernie
What's your favorite Muppet Show episode?
Season 3, Episode 14: Harry Belafonte because it's literally perfection. Especially the closing number.
And your favorite band or musical artist?
Aaaaagh, that's a tough one. I would have to give you a list:
  • The Beatles
  • Elton John
  • Mac DeMarco
  • Diana Ross
  • David Bowie
  • Bobby Darin
  • Peter, Paul, & Mary
  • Simon & Garfunkel
I mostly enjoy anything from the 50s-80s, folk, rock, and some pop.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If A Company of Fools were stranded on a desert island and had to survive by their wits (which would end pretty quickly), who would be voted off the island first?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
If A Company of Fools were stranded on a desert island and had to survive by their wits (which would end pretty quickly), who would be voted off the island first?
I'm inclined to say Milligan, just because the others would be sick and tired of his bickering!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Honestly, I was thinking the same thing! XD

Either that or Bosko, because the others would get sick of his painful puns (and he's probably bring some horrible misfortune on him, like getting attacked by piranhas or something).

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Either that or Bosko, because the others would get sick of his painful puns (and he's probably bring some horrible misfortune on him, like getting attacked by piranhas or something).
you know my characters so well, lol :laugh:

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Do you have a favorite Disney Park? What would be your favorite ride at that said park?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Do you have a favorite Disney Park? What would be your favorite ride at that said park?
Magic Kingdom is my favorite park, and my favorite ride is Space Mountain! God, I have so many memories of riding that with my dad, it's a really fun time.

cjd874

Reaction score
Season 3, Episode 14: Harry Belafonte because it's literally perfection. Especially the closing number.

Aaaaagh, that's a tough one. I would have to give you a list:
  • The Beatles
  • Elton John
  • Mac DeMarco
  • Diana Ross
  • David Bowie
  • Bobby Darin
  • Peter, Paul, & Mary
  • Simon & Garfunkel
I mostly enjoy anything from the 50s-80s, folk, rock, and some pop.
Yes brother! 100% with you on all of these. Harry Belafonte is one of my favorite episodes too...along with Elton John, Julie Andrews, Raquel Welch, Rita Moreno, Lynda Carter, etc. Gotta say that I'm not familiar with Mac DeMarco, but I truly enjoy all the other musical artists you mentioned...especially the Beatles and Elton!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Gotta say that I'm not familiar with Mac DeMarco, but I truly enjoy all the other musical artists you mentioned...especially the Beatles and Elton!
Mac DeMarco is definitely not as well-known, he's a relatively recent indie/alternative rock artist that I've been getting into. And yeah, love me some Elton and Beatles! I think their music would be my top two picks if I were stranded on a desert island and had nothing else to listen to!