MrsPepper
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2004
- Messages
- 4,333
- Reaction score
- 76
3344
Okay. So yeah, I have an art project. Which also happens to be muppet related, since I picked my own theme. But it's due tomorrow. And I am never going to finish. Never ever ever.
0____0
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kelrond/100_3344copy.jpg
(The remote controls are to hold down the artwork and to stop it from rolling up)
Looks like it's a muppet/art all nighter for me!
Okay. So yeah, I have an art project. Which also happens to be muppet related, since I picked my own theme. But it's due tomorrow. And I am never going to finish. Never ever ever.
0____0
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kelrond/100_3344copy.jpg
(The remote controls are to hold down the artwork and to stop it from rolling up)
Looks like it's a muppet/art all nighter for me!

Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+

