Arrested Development

MGov

Reaction score
Well, it looks like the end of "Arrested Development" tonight. Fox aired the final four episodes in a row tonight. And it had an ending to it.

This was the funniest show on TV in the last three years. We watched the show from the beginning, saw every episode and we still bought the DVD's and will buy the third season DVD's.

I wish this show had been successful. the writing was genius. The producers have said there is only about 20% chance it will end up elsewhere (either two 13 episode seasons on Showtime or 13 episodes with an option on ABC) so this was the end.

Karrion

Reaction score
Unfortunately this is one of those shows that has a limited fan base. I for one just don't get the humor. That doesn't make it a bad show or a good show for that matter. I don't 'get' SpinalTap either.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
God, I love this show, so, so much. I'm so in love with single camera sitcoms that it hurts sometimes.

-Scrubs
-My Name is Earl
-The Office (UK and US)
-Curb Your Enthusiasm
-Everybody Hates Chris
-Greg the Bunny (R.I.P.)
-Arrested Development

I want AD to picked up elsewhere, but even if it isn't, they went out with bang.

MGov

Reaction score
I have met a lot of people that decided they wouldn't like AD without actually watching even one whole episode.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
This was such a great show! The problems was there was just so many in jokes that a new viewer would have to watch from the start in ordered to really get it.