Are these good for replicas?...

TheBanjoKazoo

Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't talk. I had no WiFi. I'll look up dewy street fabrics for certain! Your Fozzie is my favorite replica Chris! I really hope I can get that good some day. What did you use to get the eyes so good if you don't mind me asking? Also, where did you get that fur? It looks great for fozzie!

TheBanjoKazoo

Reaction score
UPDATE: Hi guys! I'm hopefully making more money than I need (for something personal). Any excess money will be put to the glorified sock puppet pattern. I still would need the matireals though, but whatever. I'll get to that when I can xD. Would the matireal pack sold on project puppet be a good idea to buy?

Last edited:

TheMuppetFan

Reaction score
Hey, I'm having a bit of an experience like TheBanjoKazoo. I was thinking of getting the glorified sock puppet pattern to make Kermit. Does anybody know what color the pattern comes in? Because if it came in green that would save me a lot of work. Then, I could grab a ping-pong ball, cut in half, draw Kermit's eyes on it, and then do the mouth.
Also, do you guys know of any other Muppets that can be made using the patterns for Puppet Project.

Mavway02

Reaction score
The patterns are pieces of paper that you cut out and overlay onto the fleece, so you would need to buy the green fleece separate.
In my opinion the project puppet patterns are mainly for making your own characters, and they give you a base to expand your puppet building skills.

TheMuppetFan

Reaction score
The patterns are pieces of paper that you cut out and overlay onto the fleece, so you would need to buy the green fleece separate.
In my opinion the project puppet patterns are mainly for making your own characters, and they give you a base to expand your puppet building skills.
I was extremely upset as I read this right after I made the 20-buck purchase. If I knew that in advance, I would've cancelled this.

Mavway02

Reaction score
No! It's not a bad purchase at all! fleese costs only about $5-10 everyper yard and you only need about 1/2 of a yard. It's not too hard at all. It's really not a waste

Edit: not to offend you or anything, but you should do more research into these things before you buy them.

TheMuppetFan

Reaction score
No! It's not a bad purchase at all! fleese costs only about $5-10 everyper yard and you only need about 1/2 of a yard. It's not too hard at all. It's really not a waste

Edit: not to offend you or anything, but you should do more research into these things before you buy them.
Yeah, I should've done more research. What I'm thinking is I'm probably going to buy some green Antron fleece. While it's pretty expensive, it looks the exact color of Kermit and it'll work perfectly.

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
I'd start out with some cheap fleece as practice frogs; even if they aren't green. You won't nail it on your first shot, no one does, so save the good antron for when you're ready, IMO. Good luck and have fun!

TheBanjoKazoo

Reaction score
UPDATE: So all this time has passed and what do I have to show for it.... Well, I've got a character design. Yeah, that's kind of it. But I have got a job for the summer so that's when I should be able to start working on a puppet (I'd buy the stuff now but I've got a convention coming up). So yeah, sorry this was basically a pointless update but I just got back on MC and thought I should say something. I'll keep you updated, Bye!
:smile::embarrassed: