Are Bert and Ernie room mates or brothers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Adult, straight roommates with no family ties to each other. (Muppet siblings tend to be based on the original character's pattern; Bert and Ernie look much too different to be brothers, plus they never mentioned being related on the show,)

UFOfirefly

Reaction score
Bert and Ernie

As a child, I always thought that Bert and Ernie were best friends who happened to live in the same appartment. I wondered where their parents were, but I never thought they were brothers. It seems like they do not need a job because they are children, but without a job, who is paying their rent?

Does anyone know how old they are?

Frogster

Reaction score
I just think they're best friends, who live together.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
What I want to know besides the rent question is how with bid Bird scoring free bireseed milkshakes all the time, how does Hoopers make any money. Just Imagian if alan, pulled up his tab for all the year's he's been coming there between about four store owners, and eating those milshakes of his. ("Uh, gottat go Alan") "Runs back to nest and hides under it." I wonder how long and how many rolls of paper it would take to pull a tab that that big.:big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... The initial question was answered... And I feel things are just going in circles with the negative posts in the way of replying to the first post. For that reason I'm closing this thread. Please remember to be curtius and mindful of others' feelings when replying to someone's questions. Thanks and good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.