Are any Muppeteers Muppet Central members?

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Now, what are Jerry Nelson, Karen Prell, Michael Earl Davis, etc.'s usernames here? I would like to check out their profiles.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I'm curious, did they take off all Jerry's posts and his profile due to his unfortunate passing, because I've seen a thread when a member replies to a comment and says "thanks for the information jerry nelson", but the username he replied to is nowhere to be found!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
"On its message board, some people who have worked forThe Jim Henson Company and Sesame Workshop are members and have posted messages at times. Henson employees who are members (or were members) include Jerry Juhl, Jerry Nelson, Karen Prell, Terry Angus,Steve Whitmire, Jim Lewis, Mike Quinn and Michael Earl Davis." (muppet wiki)
Thanks for that information!!! By any chance, do you have their usernames?? If you don't, hopefully you or someone else will find them.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
some of them are on this board ? ! oh gosh? i hope that they did not read what i have put on the what made you frown board how embassing that would be

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
some of them are on this board ? ! oh gosh? i hope that they did not read what i have put on the what made you frown board how embassing that would be
Well, most of them are usually inactive for the most part, so I don't think they did. But, although, when they are active, it's nice to have people that can correct you and point things out all the way in Muppetdom!