April Fools: The Muppet Show Season 5 Announcement

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Just heard from a reliable source at Dizknee that they are releasing The Muppet Show 5th season very soon. Here's an image of the cover!

It will include all the episodes, plus bonus features:
  • Muppeteers At Home - Virtual tours of each of the main Muppeteer's houses at the time of filming season 5.
  • Deleted sketches / gags.
  • Of Muppets and Men.
  • Of Muppets and Men - The Audio Book Experience, narrated by Christopher Finch himself.
  • The Muppets Go To The Movies
  • The Muppets Go To The Drive-In (Storyboard version)
  • Crack Master - The lost short from Sesame Street (because it had to go somewhere).
  • 10 Hours of Behind the Scenes footage including a tour of the studio where TMS was filmed, interviews, guest start profiles, and candid moments between the Muppets and their guest stars.
PLUS A secret lost episode, meant to be the BEGINNING OF SEASON 6. Yes that's right, season six. The episode featured is very rare and was thought to be long gone but was found in an old studio along with missing Dr. Who and British Fraggle Rock episodes. The special guest of that episode just happens to be the very famous, very talented, very attractive: APRIL (Fools!)

:smile: Yaaaaay. :smile:

Look for it later this year on June 31st.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
So at first I was like, April Fools of course, then I saw Animal on the cover, and for a second I thought this is real, but then I scrolled down, you got me.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I was wondering where you found how to make a pic of that DVD cover. It did look real. You definitely had some good ideas on that one.