April Fools: Muppets Now Season 2 to premiere this fall

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Did anyone see this article?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MUPPETS NOW SEASON 2 TO PREMIERE ON DISNEY+ WITH CHANGES:

This fall Muppets Now will return this fall but with some changes to the set. This new season is set to include backstage scenes rather than being all on Zoom as well as schetches from The Muppet Show such as "Vet's Hospital," "Pigs in Space" and "Bear on Patrol" as well as sketches from Muppets Tonight! such as "Tales from the Vet" and that one with Howard the Pig that I can't remember what it's called. It's rumored that Clifford (Drew Massey) will return to his hosting gig. Guest stars lined up for this show are Whoopi Goldberg, Freddie Prize Jr., Pat Sajak and Vanna White and Darcy Lynn. Stay tuned for more updates.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I had considered a post saying that Disney Plus was adding Muppet content, I would have said it was Hey Cinderella, The Frog Prince, The Muppet Musicians of Bremen, The Muppets Go Hollywood, The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show, Tale of the Bunny Picnic, and "Muppet Shorts" - which would have mainly been many of the YouTube videos, plus the "Kokomo" and "Wipe Out" music videos and the unreleased Pigs in Space shorts.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I had considered a post saying that Disney Plus was adding Muppet content, I would have said it was Hey Cinderella, The Frog Prince, The Muppet Musicians of Bremen, The Muppets Go Hollywood, The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show, Tale of the Bunny Picnic, and "Muppet Shorts" - which would have mainly been many of the YouTube videos, plus the "Kokomo" and "Wipe Out" music videos and the unreleased Pigs in Space shorts.
That would have been cool too
Though I would have added "The Great Santa Claus Switch" considering that's where we saw the earliest version of the Great Gonzo.:concern:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Well, what you wrote out sounds more entertaining than the actual Muppets Now.