Anyone want some Muppet stuff? Please, look. :)

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Heya, everyone!

Any of you guys want some Muppet stuff? I just completely finished unpacking from the move and have a few things that I just can't see keeping anymore. And since I'm kind of in need of a little money anyways and don't have the heart to throw away good Muppet stuff, I figured I'd ask the forum. :smile: What I have is as follows...

Cassette:
Labyrinth Original Soundtrack
The Dark Crystal Original Soundtrack
Muppet Hits Take 2
Kermit Unpigged
John Denver & The Muppets: A Christmas Together

Note*** I'm asking $2 USD for each cassette.

VHS:
The Frog Prince
Hey Cinderella
Fraggle Rock: The Minstrels (HBO Video)

Note*** I'm asking $2 USD for each VHS.

Framed Prints:
Jim Henson & Kermit (b/w; comes already framed)
Cantus from Fraggle Rock (colour; comes already framed)

Note*** I got these glossy photos from the Jim Henson Company headquarters in NY years ago when I inquired through a phone call, and had them framed. I'm asking $5 USD for each framed print.

LP:
The Storyteller I (Hans My Hedgehog, Fearnot, The Soldier & Death)
The Storyteller II (A Story Short, The Luck Child, The Three Ravens)
The Storyteller III (The True Bride, Sapsorrow, The Heartless Giant)

Note*** I won these on eBay about 2 years ago. They're Japanese imports. I truly don't know much about them. I bought them, regardless that I didn't have a record player. Brand new condition, though, with not a scratch on them. I think they may be the narration of the episodes by John Hurt. And, I think they're very rare and hard to come by, too. A serious collector of Muppet stuff might like them. Though, I am unable to provide a picture of them, at the moment. My computer doesn't take floppy disc and my digital camera which is a dinosaur only saves to floppy disc so it's a lose/lose situation... $10 USD for each of them.

And, last but not least, I have a Talking Kermit that was gifted to me one Christmas. It's the Official Frog-tographer version of Kermit sold from Macy's in 2002, still in the box and intact with the 35mm disposable camera he came with and tags still attached. He's 25" long with removable clothing and he says 4 different phrases when you press his left hand:
"Hi-Ho, Kermit The Frog here!"
"Anybody seen Miss Piggy?"
"Smile and say Ribbitt!"
"Yaaaaay!"
A picture, here.
My asking price for him is $15 USD.

I can accept PayPal or a postal money order.

And, I really just need to get this stuff off my hands. If no one wants any of it, it'll just end up in the trash. :frown: If you're interested in any of it, you can reply here or email me at KPrydeX@aol.com.

Thanks!

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Hey, guys!

I still have some Muppet stuff left over. Not much, but I thought I'd make one last effort at trying to sell it off. What I have left...

Cassette:
Labyrinth Original Soundtrack
The Dark Crystal Original Soundtrack
Muppet Hits Take 2
Kermit Unpigged
John Denver & The Muppets: A Christmas Together

Note*** I'm asking $2 USD for each cassette.

VHS:
Fraggle Rock: The Minstrels (HBO Video)

Note*** I'm asking $2 USD for each VHS.

Framed Prints:
Cantus from Fraggle Rock (colour; comes already framed)

Note*** I got this glossy photo from the Jim Henson Company headquarters in NY years ago when I inquired through a phone call, and had it framed. I'm asking $5 USD for each framed print.

I can accept PayPal or a postal money order.

Last call, so PM or email me if interested.

Thanks!

MarieIsabella

Reaction score
Hi:smile: I got my Dark Crystal and Labyrinth Soundtracks!! Thank you so much! They are a great addition to my collection:0)

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Whacha got left, dear? Can you update us?