Anyone remember this 'Rhyming' classic?

Al Hempker

Reaction score
It's my favorite clip of all time. I checked Amazon and a reviewer said that on the B&E Word Play, the words flash along the screen during Scat Cat. GRTR is only available on VHS, but no reviews said anything as such. Does anyone have these two releases and can confirm either way on both releases? I really want a copy of this clip, but I want it as it originally appeared back in the day.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Al Hempker said:
Oh and thanks for the lyrics JaniceFerSure
Your quite welcome.I have a lot of muppety lyric sites & if I don't see the song that MC members look for,I go to Google;most lyrics are available that way.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Al Hempker said:
It's my favorite clip of all time. I checked Amazon and a reviewer said that on the B&E Word Play, the words flash along the screen during Scat Cat. GRTR is only available on VHS, but no reviews said anything as such. Does anyone have these two releases and can confirm either way on both releases? I really want a copy of this clip, but I want it as it originally appeared back in the day.
The clip on GRTR is the original version; the B&EWP version has the words on the top of the screen, and a few sound effects added.

Jennifer

Reaction score
What MAKES that clip is the blue, green, and purple guy's look of annoyance during the last rant, as they push together to try and keep Mahna Mahna from bursting onto the screen again...

BipBippadotta

Reaction score
Al Hempker said:
I have Kazaa Lite K++. Will I find it there?

Yes. Look for Vintage Sesame Street - Some of Us. Make sure you check to that the file isn't infected. I have the video in Spanish and an audio in English thanks to Boober and Frodis.

Hopefully very soon I will be able to get more stuff with him in it. I just need a little $$.