Anyone else sick of this?

JackMonster

Reaction score
I'm sick to death of hearing people say "Jim Parsons was the best thing about the new Muppet movie". Like, seriously?! It was a fantastic movie! it seems to be just the kids who are fans of The Big bang theory but he's in it for a song and that's it.

Emilia

Reaction score
I think another reason might be because it was so unexpected.

But when you consider how good The Muppets was holistically, then it should be taken holistically.

Not to say that 'Man or Muppet' wasn't genius, of course.

Alvin

Reaction score
My daughter was the same way...she just thought it was awesome he was in the movie and did that song...I don't get it either...it was good and funny and all...but the best thing about the movie...Ummmmm no.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
think about it this way...his cameo was the only one not released...and for obvious reasons....so his cameo made the song that much more random and hilarious and his cameo really is great

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Its the whole mindset that if something is popular, then it is cool. Big Bang Theory is popular, therefore, in the closed minded heads of certain people, that was the only thing was "cool" or worth it :/

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think another reason might be because it was so unexpected.
think about it this way...his cameo was the only one not released...and for obvious reasons....so his cameo made the song that much more random and hilarious and his cameo really is great
I agree, it's the unexpected quality that makes people remember it more. And it was definitely a fun moment, the entire audience was laughing in my theater, lol.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I'm sick to death of hearing people say "Jim Parsons was the best thing about the new Muppet movie". Like, seriously?! It was a fantastic movie! it seems to be just the kids who are fans of The Big bang theory but he's in it for a song and that's it.
I don't even know who that guy is, so when people were all excited about who Walter saw in the mirror, I was like, "Huh?" :stick_out_tongue: