Anyone a Keeping Up Appearances fan?

Phantom

Reaction score
Correction: The vicar is a separate character from Emmett. Emmett is Elizabeth's brother who was recently divorced in the first season.

Be sure to remove your shoes and try not to brush against the wall paper.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
you're right

You're right the Vicar and Emmett are separate characters I also made a mistake on the connection between Emmett and Elizabeth, they are indeed brother and sister not husband and wife. Sorry for the mixup I would still like to know what would happen if the Muppets were to have a candlelight supper at the Bucket residence. Maybe I might create a thread based on it after all they visited my place a few times.

MuppetfraggleEX

Reaction score
That is an interesting idea. Also, I would love to see what would happen if the Muppets visited The Young Ones?!

abiraniriba

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with The Young Ones, but another good idea would be for them to get suited up at Grace Brothers clothing store from the show "Are You Being Served"

MuppetfraggleEX

Reaction score
I watch that. Mr Peacock wouldn't know what to do with them. Ha Ha. Wow, The young ones is really crazy, but a great British comedy about 4 college boys. One of them played Drop dead Fred. Anyone else like the young ones?:wink:

abiraniriba

Reaction score
That's Captain Peacock to you. A better idea would be to imagine Miss Piggy getting hair tips from Ms. Slocum

MuppetfraggleEX

Reaction score
That would be great. She could do Janices hair too. That would be a hoot huh? Or Maybe we can introduce Bert to Mr Oh my I went blank. (I know this you know the white haired man, works with Mr Lucas and Mr Granger, I know this, but I can't think of it now. Anyway you know who I mean. They might make a good pair huh?!

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Muppets go back to England

In January I am planning to send my unwanted guests to England for a candlelight supper with Hyacinth and the rest of the Bucket family. Before they arrive at Hyacinth's house I will have them get suited up at Grace Brothers Clothing Store and they will be registered for staying at the Fawlty Towers Hotel. This could get interesting.