Anybody Interested In Seeing Our NEW WEmbley???

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Great Wembley, and Hillarious Gobo, I actually like the eyes, its cute.

MarieIsabella

Reaction score
Hi xmasfraggle you are the best parent ever! Wembley looks amazing!
I thought your name looked familiar too! You brought my Gobo and Mokey Dolls on ebay a couple years ago! How is everything?
Are you still making Fraggle Purses?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OH! That's a beautiful Gobo; need that and Wembley.

xmasfraggle

Reaction score
HI! MArieIsabella...Thanks..I still have the dolls ofcourse!!! HI! Yes. I am still making purses..Xmas stockings, pants and tops, skirts..etc...

Visit us at:
www*rave-designs*CityMax*com

MarieIsabella

Reaction score
Wow Great Website! I know there are a few patchwork people out there, and pathworkfairy is usually the one I see on ebay. Do you still sell your on ebay? Her Purses are nice, but I can't bring myself to spend $25 on them, i have two purses from her but they were gifts and I used them till they died lol. I have a regular purse but it just doesn't feel like me. I love her purses but there are no inside pockets! I like that you have one!

I bought my own patches and iron on transfers years ago but haven't made my own purse yet lol. still trying to get my mom to do it for me! I am not the best on the sewing machine!

I will definately have to buy something from you! I know my sister would love pants like yours! They look really comfortable!

Keep up the good work!