Any Jeffy/SML fans

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Brooklyn Guy was a theme park mascot in Junior Goes to Disney World and Jeffy’s Birthday Trip, but he was a doctor in Jeffy Goes to Disney World.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Okay, I know this thread hasn't been updated for a long time but I just need to say something:

I have been so incredibly impressed with SML lately. Ever since they moved from plushies to puppets, those guys have been putting out 3 videos per week! Yet somehow those 3 videos each week still manage to have very good quality.

Considering just the sheer amount of them, you would think that they would mostly be a bunch of Jeffy or Junior storylines set in the main house and while that is sometimes true, a shocking amount of them are very unique and well done. Some of my favorite examples include a story where Jeffy and Junior go out into the woods to look for a Dora the Explorer parody who was mauled by a lion on live TV, a solo episode revolving around Brooklyn T. Guy and his wife without any of the other main characters in it except for Loan Dolphin, a crime parody where Brooklyn T. Guy goes around accusing various child characters of stealing cookies, and an episode where Jeffy gets a pair of shoes that used to belong to Michael Jordan himself that allowed him to play basketball like a pro, completely ignoring the fact that Jeffy had no prior knowledge of the game whatsoever which in my opinion made the whole concept much funnier than it already was. They even filmed the basketball video in a gym setting that they've never used before and everything.

But without a doubt the best one in terms of editing was the very last scene of that sweet Precious tribute they did. It ended with a clip of God up in Heaven building a pillow fort and Precious stealing God's pillow fort just like he would often do to Junior. They somehow managed to incorporate an old clip of the dead cat into this new video and reuse that old footage in a very clever way.

The creativity of the SML team is mind-blowing. Of course they aren't to the same level of quality that a Jim Henson production or Between The Lions would have but for short homemade puppet videos that get produced 3 times each week, they sure do a very good job keeping a consistent level of high quality.

I understand that 2021 has been a very rough year for Logan considering not only did he get the cease and desist order but also his beloved cat Precious passed away too, so if he ever comes across this post and reads it, I really hope it makes him feel better. Logan and the gang's persistence after the infamous Nintendo copyright issues arose is honestly somewhat inspiring to me. This may sound a bit silly but I view Logan as somewhat of a good example when it comes to not giving up and continuing to pursue your passions in spite of what bumps in the road you may encounter along the way.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Just as well you bump the thread, because I was about to do it myself. Why? Because honestly, I think I’m over SML. I watched “Jeffy’s Scavenger Hunt” yesterday, and I hated it. The whole video was just one joke about the characters being too dumb to get the clues right.

I will say I liked Jeffy Plays Basketball, but that’s probably because it’s based on Like Mike (a movie that I, as a Columbus resident and Masked Singer fan, am obligated to like). It’s also the last time a watched a new SML video on arrival.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
So… earlier this year, Logan made a video called “The Jewelry Heist”, in which Chef Pee Pee robbed a jewelry store for $5000. The video was filmed at an abandoned jewelry store in the Cordova Mall in his hometown of Pensacola, FL.

At first, I wondered how he got permission to film there, but as it turns out…
Logan is now renting out that space in the mall, to be turned into an official SML store!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
So… earlier this year, Logan made a video called “The Jewelry Heist”, in which Chef Pee Pee robbed a jewelry store for $5000. The video was filmed at an abandoned jewelry store in the Cordova Mall in his hometown of Pensacola, FL.

At first, I wondered how he got permission to film there, but as it turns out…
Logan is now renting out that space in the mall, to be turned into an official SML store!
An SML store!? Well.....that sure is exciting news! :smile:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I wonder if Shrek is still going to appear in the post-cease and desist videos. Now that SML is trying to become it's own brand, it would seem a little weird to me if they decided to use all of their own original puppet characters......except for one Shrek doll that doesn't really fit in with the rest of the cast. Although I guess Family Guy uses plenty of other people's characters and they seem to be perfectly safe in regards to copyright.

The main reason I'm curious about this is because while SML has obviously stopped using Nintendo characters, they seem to have no problem with using copyrighted characters in general that have nothing to do with Nintendo. I know for a fact I've seen Cookie Monster, The Cat In The Hat, and Mr. Potato Head all show up in videos after all this Nintendo business started. None of them had any design or name changes surprisingly.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
They did change the M&M police chief into a human, but that’s probably because in a universe where everyone’s human, it wouldn’t make sense for a walking, talking Candy to appear.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
They did change the M&M police chief into a human, but that’s probably because in a universe where everyone’s human, it wouldn’t make sense for a walking, talking Candy to appear.
Except The Loan Dolphin. He's still not a human.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
I used to watch it when I was in 12th grade, before Jeffy became a part of it. Although I'm not into it any more, I remember several funny moments, like the Charleyyy and Friends segment about a pot, Toad showing an inappropiate video in class for Show and Tell, Doofy the Dragon's song about a Disney World contest and Chris the Cucumber.