Any Jeffy/SML fans

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else watches super Mario Logan videos and the character jeffy in particular. I don't know why but I find jeffy to be hilarious the puppetry isn't the best but the character certainly makes up for it

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else watches super Mario Logan videos and the character jeffy in particular. I don't know why but I find jeffy to be hilarious the puppetry isn't the best but the character certainly makes up for it
I used to watch the channel when I was younger. It was pretty dumb, but it was still fun to watch. I haven't watched it in a long time. But I heard there's a lot of drama between the creator and his girlfriend now.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I used to watch SML but his newer videos aren't as funny as the old ones in my personal opinion.

The episode "Precious The Rapper" where he turned his real cat into a character and made her rap was the one that made me stop watching regularly. The whole plot of that video is just beyond silly and made me feel like Logan was running out of fresh ideas.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I watch that show quite frequently. Probably a few videos a day.

My mom thinks Jeffy is a bad influence, but I don’t really care.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
After a while of not watching it, I decided to see what the new SML videos are like today and I have to say: I feel like he may have actually improved a bit.

I like how he doesn't use that vulgar kind of humor anymore. I have no problem with Jeffy, I just found it obnoxious when he would use the F-word about 50 times a video. It was funny like the first few times Logan did it, but it got old FAST! One video was literally just them trying to see how many times they could make Jeffy say the word f*ggot in 12 or so minutes.

I think that not being able to cuss, use racial slurs, or talk about sex anymore has forced Logan to be more creative instead of relying on pure shock value and it really shows with the new videos. The only thing I don't really care for though is that camel character he introduced recently. He always refers to himself as Camille Habib Habob (Camille as in Camel, Habib Habob as in Corn on the Cob). Yup, that is his full name! That running joke gets on my nerves but the rest of it is cool.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
So I just watched a few of his much more recent videos and I definitely see some major improvements in Logan's content. I like how he still keeps the content a bit edgy without saying any actual cuss words or making direct references to sex/drugs (more subtle innuendoes are quite frequent though).

The storylines are often pretty well written considering they are done using Mario plushies, the humor is clever, and I like all the main characters. There have been a few one time characters that annoyed me a little but out of the main ones, I can't say they have a single one I dislike.

Getting his two previous channels flagged for inappropriate content might be one of the best things that ever happened to SML. The main reason I quit watching before was his over-reliance on profanity. In one old video, I remember Mr. Goodman dropping the F-bomb at least 10 TIMES in the same sentence! That kind of talk isn't funny at all but rather just childish, needlessly shocking, and to be honest makes the puppeteers saying those lines sound uneducated. If your vocabulary consists of that much profanity then it looks like you clearly need to learn some new words. It also bothered me how he would regularly use a certain homophobic slur all the time (the one that can also mean cigarette in England). Now that he isn't allowed to say those words at all let alone 100 times per 20 minute video, I've noticed that Logan and the rest of the crew can actually be very creative when they aren't resorting to cheap shock tactics anymore.

Also, in case your wondering I'm not offended at all by that new God character they added. I realize that it's just comedy and don't take it seriously.

I do wish he used Shrek more often though. I only saw him in one or two of the new episodes. Come on, Shrek used to be one of the main characters. Has he been demoted to minor character status or something? Are there only so many cheesecake jokes you can make before running out of new material? lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have some very sad news from SML fans. Precious is dead! While I know most of her appearance minus Precious the Rapper were not intentional and the cat just happened to show up on screen, Precious always put a smile on my face whenever she showed up in a video, this is a very tragic loss for both the cast & crew and to a lesser extent, the fandom who fell in love with that adorable kitty over the years.

This actually makes me sad on a personal level too because I can very much relate to Logan in this situation. Back in 2019, I lost my 15-year-old cat (who was only two years younger than Precious) named Spot who I had a very close friendship with. She was my favorite cat ever, the same way that Logan felt about Precious so I know from experience how hard it is to say good-bye to a feline companion you've loved since very early childhood, one who had lived for so long you almost couldn't begin to imagine a world without them.

Between losing his favorite cat and getting sued by Nintendo, 2021 so far has been an extremely difficult year for Logan. I truly do feel bad for him right now.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually just got into the series.

My overall thoughts - in spite of how over the top many of the jokes can be, I love the series! There were times I had to pause videos or rewind them because of how much I was laughing! As someone with a learning disability myself, I LOVE Jeffy and his ridiculous schtick of being stupid! 😂

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I actually just got into the series.

My overall thoughts - in spite of how over the top many of the jokes can be, I love the series! There were times I had to pause videos or rewind them because of how much I was laughing! As someone with a learning disability myself, I LOVE Jeffy and his ridiculous schtick of being stupid! 😂
I love Jeffy too but my favorite character is probably Brooklyn T. Guy. I love how he's been a cop, a doctor, a fireman, a zookeeper (in the episode with Harambe), a veterinarian, and a theme park mascot (in the one where Jeffy goes to Disney World) but yet he still fails miserably at all those jobs lol.