Any big plans for next year?

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Well, lessee, for this coming year I hope to FINALLY learn guitar, (more than just the G chord), hopefully get my room repainted, (I'm sick of that stupid rose-ish color they had when we moved in), and finish up school by December. Then I'll be going to Southeastern University for the spring semester & I'll take summer classes, and, hopefully, by fall of 2004, I'll be at Ave Maria College in Florida. (I'd be the first one in my family to go to school out-of-state.) Unless, of course my older sister has a baby at any point in there. (She just got married.) Then plans may very well change. I also just found out that one of my very close friends is also planning on going to Ave Maria in the fall of 2004, so I'm VERY excited a/b the prospect of going. I also hope to do more volunteer work this year.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I just got a letter yesterday about my aplication for attending a teacher collage and I were approved.
So that's what I'am going to use my time on for the next couple of years.

FozzieBear

Reaction score
I finish school in 11 weeks time!!! I plan to have a year off to see what its like to have no such thing as HOMEWORK I'll probably do a little travelling, hopefully a trip to the USA (I live in Australia) and visit Disneyland or Disneyworld.

FozzieBear (Luke)

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Hey Luke, You finish in 11 weeks? They keep telling us that its only 10 and around 5 weeks of actual school left, when you minus the exams.

The teachers must have got it wrong again, lol.
They are all going on strike tommorrow so we get a morning off, its quite good but I would rather they went on strike on wednesdays, they are so boring. Tuesdays are great because we get to do hospitality in the afternoon so I will be in just in time for that tomorrow. Its our last hospitality lesson where we get to cook ever! :sympathy: Im not too happy about that! :sympathy:

from,
Paul

Reaction score
Well, I will be getting married in 3 days, (August 2, 2003) to my highschool sweetheart Andrew. One of our songs that we requested the DJ to play is "Rainbow Connection," because we both really love that song. I'm a little nervous and excited at the same time. But it will be a beautiful wedding.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations Age! May you and Andrew have a blessed life together. Muppety touches at weddings are so much fun.

Beauregard

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
well I turn 16 so I plan to get a job and a car....and continue volunteer work, and take college courses, and hopefully go to a summer academy......

for school? I plan to run for office (unfortunately it's a popularity contest, and I am not 'popular', like I'd want to be) go to state speech, get into state vocal, and keep all A's
You can drive at Sixteen in America?

Reaction score
Thank you so much Phil. I had to ad something about the muppets in the wedding or it just wouldn't be me.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
You can drive at Sixteen in America?
I *think* it varies by state (but not by much) in Oklahoma, when you are 15 1/2, you can get your permit, and at 16, you can get your license.

I think it's like that in most states, but it varies in a few *again I'm pretty sure*