Any Beaker fans?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey! Someone unleashed one of my first posts! :eek:

janicerulz

Reaction score
Of course Beaker Rules

There are so many classic Beaker moments, who can count? One of my favorite Beaker moments is when spoke (ok, well, was able to be understood) in the original Muppet Movie discussing the instant growth pills.

Honey Dew: "But the effects are sadly temporary"
Beaker: "Madmy Mempomary"

I can still remember my parents watching the movie on TV after I had been FORCED to go to bed (darn school nights!!). I sat at the top of the stairs to hear two scenes.... That was one.... Then, I prompty went to bed (as originally sent).

--JRulz :smile:

(oh, and the other scene? The Sweedish Chef running the movie -- "the Flim it go flip flip flip flip" and "The flim is okeley dokely")

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Yeah I like Beaker.I always found it hilarious how all he ever says is"Meemeemeemeep".It makes me wonder how Bunsun Honeydew can understand him.My favourite Beaker moment would have to be the episode that has been mentioned already.Where he was duplicated seven times.The episode guest starred Mac Davis.It was a riot when Mac Davis performed his closing musical number I Believe In Music,with a whole chorus of Beakers.Hilarious! :eek:

rowf2755

Reaction score
janicerulz said:
There are so many classic Beaker moments, who can count? One of my favorite Beaker moments is when spoke (ok, well, was able to be understood) in the original Muppet Movie discussing the instant growth pills.

Honey Dew: "But the effects are sadly temporary"
Beaker: "Madmy Mempomary"
I Love That Scene Too! I Play It Over And Over :smile:

Klonoa

Reaction score
He 'talks' in Muppet Party Cruise as well. When announcing his game, 'Chemical Imbalance' he says, "Mee mee mee mee mee memeical memalance." If Piggy wins the game he goes, "Mee mee mee mee snort snort snort."

--Klonoa

dmx10101

Reaction score
I just watched the episode of TMS where he gets multiplied and there is six of him for the whole show.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
my fave beeker moment is in the Gilda Radner eppy when Gilda slings Beeker around during the "Tap Your Troubles Away" number. He's so cute!

BJ

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That's the one I would have if Timelife hadn't screwed up. Maybe I'll ask for that in my Easter Basket. I'd really like to see that Beaker tapdance number.

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
Jackie said:
My favorite Beaker moment was when he sang his rendition of "Meeep Meeeeeeep"

:smile: Seriously! LOL!!!
That was an Awsome one JACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite Beaker moment is when Bunsen made him really tall and then both his legs fell in opposite directions and Beaker went "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP..............." :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek It is actually on a tape I have from 1993 called "Meet the Muppets"