Another Threadless Sesame Street Competition!

galagr

Reaction score
As Toughpigs reported, Threadless will have yet another Sesame Street T-shirt competition. The catch, however, is that the design can only include either Cookie Monster, Elmo, Oscar.

But, the REAL kicker is the prizes. 2,000 bucks cash, 500 dollar Threadless gift card, yadda yadda yadda. But, you can get a drawing of yourself and your favorite Sesame Street character drawn by a Sesame Street artist. How cool is that?! Quite personally, I would get a drawing of myself and Roosevelt Franklin, but that's beside the point. Full details on the contest can be found below:

http://www.threadless.com/sesamestreet/

Drtooth

Reaction score
Once again, I'm very annoyed that I never was able to get the materials to do art professionally. I'd have dozens of ideas that...

okay... they'd be too esoteric for anyone to get or bother to vote for.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the crappy, less than amateur quality stolen internet screen shots that they think have a snowball's chance in Hades against the GOOD stuff, like every time.

They seriously need to disqualify them.

galagr

Reaction score
Anyway, I can't wait to see the crappy, less than amateur quality stolen internet screen shots that they think have a snowball's chance in Hades against the GOOD stuff, like every time.

They seriously need to disqualify them.

You mean like these, from the last contest (I know what you're talking about, I just thought I'd show how truly horrendous some of the previous designs are.)?

I mean, fer cryin' out loud, you can still see the copyright on the second design.

I was always rooting for this one, however:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sad thing is, I can totally see the first one as an actual shirt at retail. The obvious stock photos taken through some filter that makes them look painterly... I gotta admit, they do look kind of cool, and better than the stock photography we get on commercial t-shirts. Still don't deserve to win, though.

What I really mean are the ones that are incredibly terrible. Like a third grader who takes a stock photo off the internet and puts it through MS Paint. By which, they just draw a couple nonsensical lines around it like a boarder.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
How can it be threadless? I'm posting in the thread for it right here!:wink: