Another Project Puppet Contest

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
Project Puppet Contest

Project Puppet has just announced their third annual puppet building contest!

Puppet Contest 2008: A Space Odyssey!
All entries must be received by November 1, 2008.

The puppet must be made from one of the Simple Series patterns from Project Puppet and create your own original character from OUTERSPACE!

The Grand Prize Winner will receive a $200.00 USD cash prize from Project Puppet. The First Runner-Up will receive a $100.00 USD credit with Project Puppet!

Blink

Reaction score
This looks fun. I bet there are many here who are planning to enter. Perhaps no one wants to let their idea out of the bag.

These contests are becomming serious business.:wink:

puppetsmith

Reaction score
You beat me to it, TheCreatureWork!

Here's a little more info...

Once all the entries are received (by November 1, 2008), they will be narrowed down to the Top Ten Finalists by this year's panel of judges. We've got a great group of judges who really know their stuff (to which all of their resumes attest). The judges are Terry Angus, Jarrod Boutcher, Ed Christie, Phil Fletcher, and James Wojtal. Many are active members right here are MC.

Once the top ten are chosen, they will be posted on PuppetContest.com for the pubic to vote for their favorites. It should be tons of fun for everybody! The past two years we've had about 30 entries come in from all over the world for each contest. I have a feeling we may be receiving more than that this year.:smile: