Another dumb question from yours truly...

superfan

Reaction score
Ooooh, I saw that one too!
Better start making our Christmas lists now!

superfan

Reaction score
There's some great Christmas ornaments from the 70's on ebay, too!
'Tis the season to be Madly Muppetly Materialistic!
With good cause, of course...

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

heres where my help IS needed! hehe :big_grin:

In 2003 The Walt Disney Company wanted nothing to do with retail any more and there choice's where close ALL Disney Stores or sell them off. Wal Mart was in the running to buy the last 300 remaining Disney Stores in the USA (Disney STILL owns the D-Stores out side the USA, dont ask me why...) But Children's Place beat them in the running! Disney still kinda has a say in what goes, but NOT a lot, like they use to. Childrens Place has a 15 year license with The Walt Disney Company, and from what I am told the D-Stores are doing VERY VERY well now a days and Disney may extend the License with CP. And, the Cast members that work there now told me that they no longer get deals in going to the Disney Parks (DisneyLand & Walt Disney World) I see that (at my Disney Store in the Mall) that MOST of the stuff on the walls are Disney Princess and Power Rangers (incase your wondering how Power Rangers are Disney now. When Disney bought FOX Family, now ABC family the Rangers where part of the deal, and u can also see them at Disney-MGM now, i did back in may 05). But I do see Muppet-y things pop up know and then at The Disney Store. But you best bet, like me, is to email CP (heres the page to email them: http://www.childrensplace.com/webap...actUs?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10001 ) and tell them you would like to see Muppet stuff at the Disney Stores like Plush, SnowGlobes, Close etc. I did and its worth a shot. Oh and I was in there the other day and theres a LOT of Nightmare B4 Christmas stuff. I flipped out thats my #1 fav Disney films of all time, and MOST of you here know that too! :stick_out_tongue:

Disney Store North America is owned and under lincense operated, by a subsidiary of The Children's Place Retail Stores, Inc.

Hope this helps every one out!

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I don't plan on being in a disney store ever again. i was in orlando seeing family and went into the disney store in the airport. they had next to nothing. from now on, it's disney parks for me. may join dvc, but i dunno as of yet.

BJ