Animated Hotties?

wes

Reaction score
Betty Rubble (The Flintstones)
All time Super hottie, probably my first crush, so hot I even named my car after her.

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
The Count said:
Who are Kabuto and Ean? Don't remember who Ean was from Bayblade Season 1, and I'm not sure if I've seen Kabuto in Naruto the series.
And since there's a separate thread for Muppet crushes, I'd say go ahead and add your video game crushes here, they're just as animated as classic 2-D/3-D cartoon cuties.
Ian barely said much anything, not to mention he wasn't focused on as much as, say Tala, so he's easy to miss. Kabuto, on the other hand, became a more major role sometime more recently, when the tournament/test battles started, and then he was disguised as a Black Anbu member, so he didn't speak much, either.

But anyways, I think I'll do as you suggest and add my VG crushes as well. (At least, the ones I can remember right now.) :smile: I gotta warn you guys, though: a lot of these come from Atlus games, which sell very few copies of their games, so chances are you might not find them familiar.

Laharl (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness)
[generic] Soldier (Phantom Brave)
[generic] Gunner (Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories)
Ash (Phantom Brave)
Knuckles the Echidna (Sonic the Hedgehog series)
Miles "Tails" Prower (Sonic the Hedgehog series)
Billy Hatcher (Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg)
Chick Poacher (Billy Hatcher)
Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne)

:embarrassed: Like I said, you'd find most of them rather unfamiliar. But since the Count added a Yin Yang Yo character to his list, I've managed to think up a few more animated crushes to add:

Yuck (Yin Yang Yo!)
Yang (YYY!)
Mambo (Happily N'Ever After)
Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Maximillion Pegasus (YGH!)
Joey Wheeler (YGH!)
Jacques (Shuriken School)
Marcos (Shuriken School)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... My sight was a bit gone to fully appreciate/add Lola to my crushes. Though I did like her voice, by which I mostly base my crush list nowadays.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
... Hi MorganClueless. That quote from Yin-Yang-Yo that's your sig, I know the episode that's from.
So that's "Tails" full name Interesting.
And is Knuckles an echidna (spiny anteater)? Always thought of him as a red hedgehog counterpart to Sonic's blue shade.
And Yu-Gi-Oh... Yeah, now you're on my turf. Heck, I pretty much know the entire series, except for the first true season, the episodes from Japan that explain the origin of the main gang which never aired in the USA. I much rather prefered Pegasus's voice from the first storyline than when he was recast later in the series and for Yu-Gi-Oh GX (currently airing on Cartoon Network). And Tristan sounds much better after they changed his voice during the two-parter where Joey dueled against Rex Raptor.

Also want to add to my crush list...
Bloom from Winks Club.

Last edited:

Xerus

Reaction score
My 5 favorite cartoon hotties are....

1. Kimberly from Space Ace
2. Sailor Saturn
3. Sailor Mercury
4. Wendy from Superfriends
5. Tara from Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
... *Blinks. Xerus? Xers! Man, haven't heard from you or the V/A focuses in sooo long a time. You doin' OK?
And as for your list... Hmm, so Sailor Saturn does exist. Good, that helps answer a question I had for Marty who started a thread with reviews/commentary on the Sailor Moon animated series. Have a great day pal, hope the focuses return.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Daphne Blake (of course)---if she was real, I'd run up to her, give her a big hug and big kiss and say nice things about her all day long...:flirt:

Carmen San Diego was hot too : )

D'Snowth

Reaction score
muppet maniac said:
Daphne Blake (of course)---if she was real
Funny, she looked real when she looked like Sarah Michelle Gellar.:stick_out_tongue: