Animated Hotties?

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
This is harder for girls because men in cartoons are typically stereotypes.
You are so right. I'm not a big cartoon-watcher (aside from Family Guy, The Simpsons and Futurama and none of those guy characters could ever really be considered "hot," but if you look at all the Disney movies, in the older ones (Snow White, Sleeping Beauty etc) the Princes are all generic looking. Starting with Prince Eric in The Little Mermaid, however, they start getting a lot cuter :wink: I had such a crush on Eric. And then Aladdin came along, and I think I was in 2nd grade, but I just melted haha!! But, dude, when the Beast turns human, he is incredibly not good looking. But then again, I think Gaston's pretty gross too.

MrsPepper said:
Cartoon characters is HARD! Fictional characters in general, though, thats a long list. :wink:
OMG yesssssssss. Is there a thread for that? My list alone would be five miles long--I can only imagine what a compilation would look like!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Only saw the first season, if it could be called that, of Reboot...
Would also like to add Saranoya from Yin-Yang-Yo to my list.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
SarahOnBway... Don't think there's a thread for that, maybe you should either post it here if you feel appropriate and would help others post their character crushes, or maybe start another thread for that. And may I say I'm thrilled there's finally som girl to tag team with! You take Prince Eric, I'll take Ariel, and we'll both end up happily, um, something like that.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Count said:
Huh? What Jessica Rabbit thread? And on the subject at hand of animated hotties... Don't get me tarted.

There are more than five on my cartoon cuttie crush list, but here are some of mine...
Ariel, from either The Little Mermaid the Movie or the Animated Series.
Jessica Rabbit.
Morgana Macabre, from Darkwing Duck.
Gadget Greegorie, (Chip n' Dale's Rescue Rangers).
Josie, from Josie and The Pussycats.
Tara, from Attack of the Killer Tomatoes the Animated Series.
Daphne Blake, from the classic Scooby-Doo series.
Rose aka "Huntsgirl", from American Dragon Jake Long.
Cleo, from Heathcliff.
Deitz from Get Ed.
Fifi Le Fume, from Tiny Toons.
Megumi, from Zatch Bell.

Gettin' Kinda beastial, Count, my man! :crazy:

Anyway, I don't really like to look at that sort of thing, but I will say I have odd tastes had I liked that stuff.

the new April O'Neil from the new TMNT series... she wears that J-Lo Belly shirt.... yet she's a scientist.

Mai, Emperor Pilaf's female henchperson from Dragon Ball... What can I say, I love an Asian military Dominatrix.

And That chick that played Velma in the Scooby Doo Movie. I feel a little less abd about this one, since she's human. The scene that was sut out where she was drunk off of non-alcholic drinks kinda... well... you know.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Drtooth... You gotsta go with your likes, my man. BTW, check out the second list I posted.

Sarah... Ceck! Now break, and let's go get our respective crushes!

dabauckham

Reaction score
What about Betty Boop? She rocks my world! I think it's those big doey eyes. :wink:

dabauckham

Reaction score
Thank ya Snowth! Well, I need to head off to dreamland now. I'll be in touch.