Animated Hotties?

Any Del

Reaction score
You're absolutely right. This thread is an unholy perversion of the balance of nature. All these weird, grownass dudes and dudettes with no lives sitting here gawking over froggin' cartoon characters like a bunch of sick creeps. They need to have their internet access revoked immediately, and given some serious counseling for their sick and twisted desires that they should be ashamed of for even possessing in the first place. They're nothing but a bunch of disgusting freaks and creeps who should be banned from society altogether! All of them!

And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to start making Valentine's Day plans for myself and my waifus . . . maybe we'll go out to a lavish, yet hilarious comedy concert, or something. . . .

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I will say if I post a fictional cartoon character I find attractive, I always make sure it’s at least a character who’s 18 or older, a grown up version of a once child character who aged canonically, or the character is at least at the legal age of consent (16).

From looking at these posts, some have come off a bit questionable, I agree, but my personal mentality if it’s a cartoon character is just “you do you” as long as they aren’t letting it affect who they are, cause in the end it’s not my business. If they actually try and go after real life underage kids because they think their attraction to underage cartoon characters gives them that advantage is a whole different ball game for me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I will say if I post a fictional cartoon character I find attractive, I always make sure it’s at least a character who’s 18 or older, a grown up version of a once child character who aged canonically, or the character is at least at the legal age of consent (16).

From looking at these posts, some have come off a bit questionable, I agree, but my personal mentality if it’s a cartoon character is just “you do you” as long as they aren’t letting it affect who they are, cause in the end it’s not my business.
Well, to be fair, you were the one who resurrected the whole thing about Jeanette being my waifu a few years ago in the first place, and now it can't be killed with a baseball bat . . . so you, sir, have blood on your hands! 🧐

Otherwise, I am just going to add this, because this actually does fascinate me. . . .

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, to be fair, you were the one who resurrected the whole thing about Jeanette being my waifu a few years ago in the first place, and now it can't be killed with a baseball bat . . . so you, sir, have blood on your hands! 🧐
Oh, sure. Victim blame me, Snowth. After all the good stuff I have done for you. 😒😜

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Otherwise, I am just going to add this, because this actually does fascinate me. . . .
Both are equally rancid, and if you think I or anyone else isn’t concerned just as much for either means that you don’t pay attention to what we’re saying just as you don’t pay attention to people correcting you when it comes to politics.

crackmaster

Reaction score
Yes, I do have the valid posts in this thread, but I'm almost afraid to say this because I fear I'm gonna get mocked too, even though I NEVER have crushes on preteen characters. (ahem) I have a crush on...

ONLY the Classic version for some reason. I don't know why. I guess I like his personality or something. But I've liked him ever since I was 8, and I thought I left it behind me, but NOOOOO, it somehow came up again after all these years (if you don't count the cringey furry phase of my life in 2018.) I know he's 15. I'm 18, so it's not that creepy. But as soon as I turn 19, this has got to STOP.

*like the AVGN in his Bible Games video* I'm going to h*ll...