Animated Hotties?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Now back on topic, I have a pretty awkward one to confess. Jillian from Family Guy:

I'm sure this may come as a surprise to most of you considering the rest of my track record with animated crushes (majority furry characters) but even I like to switch things up every once in a while.

The main reason I was hesitant to admit this is well, have you ever seen Family Guy during the time Jillian was on the show? Her entire character trait is that she's a complete idiot!

That isn't the reason why I like her though. I think Jillian is very pretty, her personality is just so adorable, I love the way her voice sounds, and she is probably the nicest recurring character Family Guy has ever had. Her major stupidity aside, you just can't deny that she's super cute! Everything about her upbeat and perky personality is just so endearing to me.

I remember being pretty sad when they took her off the show. She's appeared in one or two episodes since then but I still wish they'd kept her as a main character. Thankfully though, they didn't kill her off and left the doors wide opened for her to make a potential comeback. If they ever decide to bring Jillian back, I'd be all for it!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I wish they included Jillian in the Star Wars specials. That would've been the perfect way to bring her back without messing up continuity. But then again, I guess the original Star Wars trilogy doesn't have enough female characters she could've been anyway.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Since she was brought up, I remember as a teenager feeling so unhappy when she and Brian broke up.

As an adult? I was filled with joy. He doesn’t deserve her. The guy practically used her for her looks and sex. Even as someone who’s pretty dim witted she deserves better.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So um.......

And for those of you who don't remember or don't recognize this character, this is Levana, the title character of my short-lived webcomic mini-series VAMPIRE GIRL from almost ten years ago. And yes, it does feel a little weird knowing somebody out there has the hots for a character I created, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
She probably deals with dudes like you approaching her every time she steps out at night.