And the most expensive figure so far is...

MM-III

Reaction score
A New Record!

Holy muppet fleece batman...

The last Kermit lunch box went for:

$158.00!!

That shatters what the others went for and makes whomever bought one at 56 bucks very happy I suspect.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Now THAT I just don't get. There really wasn't anything exlcusive about that give-away really. Just the sticker and the blister insert. Whoever bought that must fit the true definition of a completist.

WOW.

Ken

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Personally, I think a lot of the people buying on eBay (in general-- not just with these lunch boxes) aren't really in touch with the Muppet world. I mean, I don't think they realise the action figures and lunch boxes are coming out and will be available at their local malls. I've seen people pay way too much for stuff they can order new on-line or pick up in stores. I'm sure some people really want to have every last bit of the action figures line (and it is a great line) but I suspect there are at least a few people who are a bit confused and think they are buying stuff that won't be available any where else.

MM-III

Reaction score
I'd agree that the folks who buy the main line of figures through ebay are probably a little confused (or perhaps hail from overseas and want to deal with a little less trouble) But the exclusives can only really be obtained from there unless you happen to be among the few that can participate in a convention or industry-only party. (or get someone from here to get you one...)

Anyway Ken, this has to make you feel just a little gratified that people think so highly of your product, they're willing to shell out that kind of dough... I mean these are glow in the dark radioactive homer prices and your line isn't even out yet!