And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wonder why his opponents never gave him the #DonaldDumb. He likes to nickname people and that has a great ring to it. It would likely anger him too. Haha. That's the thing. High profile Dems mostly are rising above this sort of things and the ones who aren't don't really know how to do it well. There are so many clever hashtags that can be used to mess with him. I still think Donald Dumb sums it up perfectly. Not a great mind.
Maybe not Donald Dumb, but there's plenty of others that people out there have been using: Dictator Drumpf, Donkey Rump, Trump the Chump, tRump, D-ump, Cheeto God, Cheeto King, King Donnie. . . .

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Maybe not Donald Dumb, but there's plenty of others that people out there have been using: Dictator Drumpf, Donkey Rump, Trump the Chump, tRump, D-ump, Cheeto God, Cheeto King, King Donnie. . . .
See, those are way too complicated and/or superficially insulting. Simply calling this guy Dumb is true, it would get him on the defensive about his IQ (that always makes him look idiotic), and basically dismisses him as a nobody. Nobody wants to admit to voting for the dumb guy either. The other names, well, they don't really hit the mark. This one's perfect because nothing matters after being labeled an imbecile. Well, except for the (alleged) rapist that he is. Again, I'm not one for the name calling. It's just that he continues to do that to others and there's got to be some democrat who'll eventually come up with something that will stick for him.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
In regards to the holidays, you know what's the best about people saying "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays"?

Not caring that they said either and just smile and move on with life.

I have two original production cels from that.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Good 'ol Billy Joel.... who I still believe started the fire.
I still remember to this very day checking out the movie from my library and having to pay a late fee. It was a small fine, but worth it I guess.

I've had other fines and fees (forget which ones), but not in a very long time. I don't even check stuff out anymore.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know what I don't understand about OLIVER & COMPANY? A lot of people complain about the movie being "unoriginal" and "predictable." Uh, yeah, because it's a take on the Charles Dickens story OLIVER TWIST - are people seriously that illiterate that they aren't aware of that?