An interesting Wedding

Baby Animal

Reaction score
You know, most people in costumes are really great people. Then there's others who deserve to be beat through their costumes. I won't make any judgements of the above person on worthyness :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*lived in Fort Worth until she was four*

when our family was at Disneyworld, Tigger turned around and knocked my brother onto the ground with the metal rod in the tail.....we all laughed, and continue to make fun of my brother until this day!

that's really cool, Dave! I bet it's kind of odd to see that your story has gotten that far! :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I saw some oriental girls at DisneyWorld pull Tigger's arm out of joint!

dlphntat

Reaction score
firebird123 said:
It amazes me what people see as news worthy.
Hey, in this day and age, people getting married and staying that way are a rare sight. Congrats on your continued happiness.

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Little do you know that orange and black stripes are a sign of aggression in the Orient. They were just protecting themselves.

But not to muffin, congrats on the marraige. Hope it's going well.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I saw some oriental girls at DisneyWorld pull Tigger's arm out of joint!
hehe goodness, orientals at WDW need lessons, when we were there, they would cut everybody in line, and when the CM's tried to get on to them, they shrugged their shoulders and said something to the effect of they didn't understand english.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
"Brian, buddy, where ya been?
The term is Asian-American!"
"I know you are no intending to beeee!
But calling me Orienter
Offensive to me."

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
"Brian, buddy, where ya been? The term is Asian-American!"
:attitude: Asian-American if you are 1) legal alien citizen; 2) born and bred here.

Orientals if you're from over there and here visiting. They didn't speak any english, so unless they were just trying to keep everyone in the cold, they weren't American. :attitude:

So, there! :stick_out_tongue:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
:attitude: Asian-American if you are 1) legal alien citizen; 2) born and bred here.

Orientals if you're from over there and here visiting. They didn't speak any english, so unless they were just trying to keep everyone in the cold, they weren't American. :attitude:

So, there! :stick_out_tongue:
Hehehe! Okay, okay. You win.