Amazing Interview with Jim Henson

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score

Post-Dark Crystal.

I love this. Usually, when we get an interview with Jim Henson, it's edited. This is straight-through, with opening and closing bits. It's so strange. Surreal. Especially the last bit, after the interview, where he's just talking.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Wonderful. Thank you! Horribly sad too though, of course. Why oh why are creative, talented. GOOD people taken away too soon? :cry:

I'd love to see the crew shot they took at the end. How treasured that picture must be to those people. And how interesting (genius) it was to see Jim predicting the future of entertainment, yet again as per usual. The man was always ahead of the game. :wisdom:

Borples

Reaction score
Wow. What a brilliant, brilliant man.

"I'd hate to see us lose the big screen, you know, I'd hate to ever see that go." Me too, Jim!

Pinkflower, were you able to find/watch this? I have this problem where I can't see embedded vids on this forum using Explorer. I have to use Chrome or Firefox.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
No I wasn't able to watch it...I just made a comment on how much I miss Jim. I wish I could watch it but it's not working.

Borples

Reaction score
No I wasn't able to watch it...I just made a comment on how much I miss Jim. I wish I could watch it but it's not working.
Ok, try going to Youtube and searching for 'Jim Henson the future of video'. It should be the first thing that comes up.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm the biggest whimp ever I got emotional...god I miss him so much..:frown: To say Jim was a genius is just putting it mildly. Like I said he left us way too soon.

bandit

Reaction score
He did but think on this...
What does it say when long after Jim is gone, the love of his craftworks is still very much alive and well. Even without him behind it all, he's still very much behind it all. He really instilled alot of what he believed in in others. It's catching in the best possible way. I think that's the greatest tribute he could have had.