All of a sudden: CARDBOARD CD Cases!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I think this will be alot better too. I've had some many of my CD cases crack and or break. This will be good and hope to see more cases with cardboard in them.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hated the Futurama cardboard DVD case. I pulled the disk out (it still played and everything) but it was scratched up so bad, I thought I'd have to return it. I mean, cardboard sleeves is for free promotional stuff, not something you pay 20 bucks for.

There has to be some middle ground. A flimsy light plastic spindle glued to the box.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
yeah, thats one thing I noticed with those cardboard cases. my said kiss cd was pretty scratched up new. not sure about dvd cases, but the cd ones seem awfly rough and scratchy to the touch

Drtooth

Reaction score
yeah, thats one thing I noticed with those cardboard cases. my said kiss cd was pretty scratched up new. not sure about dvd cases, but the cd ones seem awfly rough and scratchy to the touch
Sad thing is, the promotional ones I got weren't half as scratched as the ones you buy in stores. It really has something to do with shipping and handelling.