All Members: Review the Rules

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Firstly, please visit this link and review the rules for using this forum.

Secondly, this isn't an attempt to just have everyone begin reporting posts and calling other members out. It IS a call for members to begin following the rules individually! If each one of us begin trying to follow the rules there shouldn't be any problems.

Thirdly, with the reason we are here to participate with each other...the fandom of the work of Jim Henson, The Muppets, Sesame Street...it is simply ridiculous with the bahavior people post with here!

Be friendly, stop trying to bait each other into fights, and all the arguments. Fact being that we aren't getting a ton of things from our fanatacisms to post or discuss, it's leaving too much room for other discussions that really just for some reason or another bring about hard feelings and it shouldn't.

I don't know if it's the whole thing wherein people are forgetting that you are working digitally and forgetting that there are actual people with their own opinions and feelings at the other end of your posts, but there just is too much lack of respect for each other here.

What's more aggravating is that it ends up being people I like doing things to other people I like (of course, I like everyone on here, so it's always aggravating if someone is baiting for an argument or disrespecting each other).

I've already asked the mods to review the rules of the forum and we need to just really try to abide by them and if it takes suspensions or bannings to get things to run smoothly then we just have to do that.

These forums should be fun, relaxed, and positive. There is no room for future negativity. It's not in the standards of what we should ALL stand for!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you Kevin. All of us should make proper time to thoroughly study these important guidelines.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Very good and indeed i agree - everyone should review the rules from time to time so here i go...

Generally well written though the climax felt a little rushed and cliched. I also felt maybe there could have been a bit more romance and less action but still a fun little romp overall.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Very good and indeed i agree - everyone should review the rules from time to time so here i go...

Generally well written though the climax felt a little rushed and cliched. I also felt maybe there could have been a bit more romance and less action but still a fun little romp overall.
DW is right! I laughed, I cried, I ate a Cherry Pop Tart!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I felt there were very many characters who were needed for the story, but there were a few we could have done without. The Sanitation Manager wasn't a good character, but he had a good punchline that could have been given to the Elevator Operator and it would have worked well. "It's a bumpy ride with it's ups and downs, but it pays well."

Mupp

Reaction score
Thank you for highlighting the rules. :smile:

There are far too many message boards out there that a filled with negativity and fighting.