All Cast Christmas Menu

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
You hadn't watched Emmit Otter until the other day? Where have you been? Its such a staple of Christmas for Muppet fans and non Muppet fans. And you call yourself a fan. Crazy Brit :wink:
It's like i've been telling everyone from day one but they never believe me - i'm not really a Muppet fan, i'm just on a mission to fool as many people into thinking i am by acting casual around other Muppet fans ..... it isn't working too well apparently.

Yeah i saw Emmet the other day for the first time, Warrick very kindly sent it to me on a tape. Up until then i'd just thought Henson had done scientific experimentation on small animals in the 70's, genetically enhancing them with all sorts of musical abilities but now i know - it was so cute and personally i'd send Emmet $50 right now if i had his address but then again money might corrupt him and his mum. Actually it gave me even more respect for Jerry Nelson, he is quite something. So basically i was never really a big Muppet fan until the end of TMS and the start of Fraggle, i was only just old enough then, and i've not seen Emmet on TV here. So anyway, i'm thinking we need to start up a Muppet Central Jugband ..... i bags the washboard !

As for Hoobs, yeah i know Warrick isn't much into it and Moppatop is his thing. Personally Moppatop's too slow in pace for me - i like fast funny stuff. There's a lot in the Hoobs if you can get past the kids show aspect of it - like when they did a song about Dutch Windmills and in the last few frames of the video they were dressed in drag as dutch girls with blonde pigtails holding edam cheese and tulips.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
OMG! I have to see this show. And people get mad at cage dancing. LOL!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yes another great menu Jamie! I can't wait for the next one, i don't mean to bug, but i haven't seen Rowlf yet in any holiday menus, but i love that classic photo you have of him in the colectables menu.

Mopatops shop looks like it's a cool show, thats the first time i ever wrote that word, or "Muppets name". Mopatop...it's kinda fun...now about the shop?What does he sell?

hmm, i never writen anything about the hoobs either...yep that's the first time i typed that word or talked about this show too, ehh the charcters look to basic for me to like as i thought this when i first saw them on an old Henson main page. i think of them acting like the telatubbes... not that i know this i just asume it because they look like something from that show.

Zack)Rowlf the Dog

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Look closely by Sam on the right of the current holiday menu. You will see Rowlf there. I had other ideas for this menu that featured Rowlf a lot more, but didn't have the time to make it. :frown: This menu was born out a solution to include a bunch of characters. You won't see Rowlf in the next menu, but I think it will be one of the faves. Definitely worth seeing. It was one of the first planned. That's all I can say.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
Mopatops shop looks like it's a cool show, thats the first time i ever wrote that word, or "Muppets name". Mopatop...it's kinda fun...now about the shop?What does he sell?
Well rumor has it that he's one of Ken's new retailer's for the action figures ..... if ya want Reporter Kermit you'll have to come to Moppatops Shop and haggle with a fraggle ! ;-)

jeffy

Reaction score
Nice!

Much busier than the other's I've seen (it's a tiny bit distracting from the mouse-over pop up characters), but no less amazing than all the others.

Great job!

Again!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I tend to agree with you. The original concept was rather crowded too, but with more foreground/background differences. Wish I had time to complete that one. I hope we can move on to the next menu tomorrow. It will definitely go up by Saturday, but I'm anxious to get it out there. And don't forget that after the Christmas menus there will be a New Years one I think you guys will like.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
WOW!

these menues are AWESOME! It just lets me see that everyone here has lots of talent!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Luke

Well rumor has it that he's one of Ken's new retailer's for the action figures ..... if ya want Reporter Kermit you'll have to come to Moppatops Shop and haggle with a fraggle ! ;-)
LOL! LUKE! no wonder why you guys get the figures first!

Zack,