ALF rumor

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is true, but I once read somewhere that ALF may make a real come back. Seeing him on last night's 75 years of NBC special conferms my beleif! True he has been in those 10 10 220 ads, buit that's not what I mean. I heard some loose talk of Paul Fusco (creator and Puppeteer of the melmacian) wanting to despirately bring him back to a regular show, perhaps a talk show. I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I, for one, am waiting for this funny, furry alien to come back to telvision!

Luke

Reaction score
Hi

Yes, ALF is in the process of making a full time comeback - a deal for a spoof talk show was signed but fell apart because of cost cutting after the 9/11 attacks. Paul Fusco is getting other stations interested. I have an ALF forum at http://alf.proboards9.com where we talk about this kinda stuff.

So what did ALF do on the NBC Anniversary show ? Was he a live guest ?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
More ALF Rumors?

What about this guy who boarded a plane with an ALF doll full of drugs or something, huh? What went on with that, cause I dunno.

FOZ

Drtooth

Reaction score
What did ALF do, you ask? He was a guest for about five seconds. He was sitting next to the Dad from Family Ties and David Hasslehoff from night rider. He was also mentioned in MR. T's pitty list "I pitty ALF, He never got to eat the cat!"

Luke

Reaction score
Fozz

Um Kevin - this isn't gonna go down too well here but actually the rumors about using puppets to hide drugs on flights between the USA and UK was Miss Piggy, not ALF. The story was covered up quite well and the guys (not muppeteers) from Henson got off with a warning or something.

It brings a whole new meaning to the words 'Smokey Bacon' !

Luke

Reaction score
Dr Tooth

I'm just glad ALF was a guest at all - it's nice the shows achievements were recognised - a lot of others didn't even get a mention. It takes a brave producer to put a puppet on live during a black tie event to celebrate a networks success - kinda like the lunatics running the asylum !

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OOOOOOOOooooooooooohhh!!

Geez, that stinks.

Well, I think now we see why the Pig has such a short temper...

Luke

Reaction score
Yup - i guess we know why she's got a big snout too ! ;-)

ALF's no stranger to drugs though. I have outtakes where he is snorting powder off a desk ...... and i fully intend to send them to the national enquirer someday and make a mint. Smart huh ? Woccckkaaaaa !!!!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh, no no no...I can't condone that, Luke. Not without seeing it all first!! :smile:

FOZ

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

Who were these 'people at Hensons' who tried to do this ?

Where they in the London Offices, Let me know so i can go down there and give them a talking too...

see ya