Albert Heijn muppets

Which one would YOU get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wafflesnacker

Reaction score
Albert Heijn Promotional Muppet puppets!​
Ever seen bought or heard of these:

I saw these and they looked like they got run over.
But I finally made the choice of curiosity and got myself Kermit and Piggy and they're half decent with someones hand inside. A decent size to. 13 Inches aprox.

Here's my cousin playing with e'm

But you can't move Piggy's mouth which is a shame. And Kermit's eyes are bulgy and the same white netting on the inside is used on the eyes, making bits of fluff string out... But they'd make a great gift to any Muppet fan! And they are getting rare!

They did go crazy advertising these in albert heijn you should of seen the place. it was :crazy:!

Eyeball

Reaction score
albert heijn? but yeah your right they look a little flat, the chef looks the best imo

DutchMuppet

Reaction score
Albert Heijn is the biggest grocery store of the Netherlands. A little bit like Wall-Mart but then with lesser non-food products. When the 2011 movie came out, they had a Muppet Month. They had some merch and an exclusive Dutch translated book with some Muppet Comics. And they had these puppets. I got all of them. Even the cardboard theater. But these puppets were a free promotional thingy. Every 15 euro you got 1 point. And after 6 points you got one puppet. By myself, I got 3 of them because this was just one month available. But after two weeks it was all sold-out. My parents and some friends gave me enough points to get them in the second week. Most Dutch Muppetfans got the collection complete with a local ebay. Because it's just not possible to get them complete in two weeks! I mean, I don't buy groceries for 360 euro in two weeks. For a free gift it's a pretty decent puppet and one of the few handpuppets available since the eighties I think.

Eyeball

Reaction score
thanks, asda is wallmart over here but we got little to nothing (at least where i am) but those look pretty awesome for a free gift.

Eyeball

Reaction score
thats like 60p, cant even get can of pepsi for that in some places, what a great promotion i sadly missed....