Ages of the five Fraggles

Reaction score
This is just my opinion, but I believe Boober is the second or the third oldest because he is responsible, but still is not as calm as Gobo or Mokey.

Gobo I think is the second oldest probably or third. Gobo and Boober are both pretty responsible but Boober acts a little more childish despite his many responsibilities.

Mokey is the oldest, Wembly the youngest. Red I would think would be younger than Boober or Gobo because she acts carefree, but older than Wembly because she is more independant.:excited: I hope this is helpful even though most things have already been said!:smirk:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
My opinon on Fraggle ages of the Five Fraggles

Mokey - 21-23
Gobo - 15-17
Wembley - 10
Red - 17-19
Boober - ??? (I have no clue!!!) :sigh:

I better stop there before I have a wembling fit.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Those age ranges make the episode We Love You, Wembley uber-creepy.

Darling!
Beloved!
Sweetheart!
Sugar lips!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
My opinon on Fraggle ages of the Five Fraggles

Mokey - 21-23
Gobo - 15-17
Wembley - 10
Red - 17-19
Boober - ??? (I have no clue!!!) :sigh:

I better stop there before I have a wembling fit.
Okay! I need to dig deeper based on their maturity.

I figured it was like this. (Oldest to youngest)
Mokey
Boober
Gobo
Red
Wembley

Not too sure what the definite ages are, though.
I will agree that Wembley is the youngest and childish.
Red is bossy, but she is not as childish as Wembley is.
Gobo - definetely looks older than Wembley and Red, but I would say he is in his teens.
Boober has matured through the series even he is a worrywart, but enjoys laundry and cooking.
Mokey is the oldest, but she is mature as well.

Now I am sure I got this right.

Bridget

Reaction score
Okay! I need to dig deeper based on their maturity.

I will agree that Wembley is the youngest and childish.
Red is bossy, but she is not as childish as Wembley is.
Gobo - definetely looks older than Wembley and Red, but I would say he is in his teens.
Boober has matured through the series even he is a worrywart, but enjoys laundry and cooking.
Mokey is the oldest, but she is mature as well.

Now I am sure I got this right.
I like it! :smile:

BooberGypsy

Reaction score
I posted something like this in another thread but it works here to.
This is a great question and if you look at it from a psychology point of view (with the size of the Fraggles showing their ages, the smallest being the youngest) I'd say Boober is the youngest of the group but seems older possibly due to being the oldest in his family. Most likely he had a couple younger siblings which is why he always seems to feel responsible for those around him.
Followed by Wembley who was probably the youngest (it always seems to be hard for them to grow up as quickly). Babies of the family tend to take longer to move out on their own or tend to live with a friend or family member for several years after "moving out".
Then Red who was probably a middle child in a large family, she seems to throw off that "look what I can do" vibe. The middle child typically gets the "least" amount of attention.
Next we have Gobo who I'm thinking was an only child. Most likely a little spoiled, he tends to get his way.
And finally Moki. I love Moki she's kind of hard to figure out. A flower child yes, the oldest yes, possibly had one other sibling who is also a free spirit who goes with the flow.
Its hard to pin point an exact age for them as Fraggles count by days not years.