Pepe seems too young : D
And I think Robin is more 10ish but..
The ages seem accurate appearance wise. Good job! : O

XD

Makes me curious of Dr. Van Nueter though. XD
He looks 32.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Guys, Robin is five! He even sings a song about it. :wink: Also, I think of Floyd as an older, burnout sort of guys, not a spry 20-yr-old. But really cool list, Gonzo!

I'm pretty sure we did a thread about this before... I remember everyone correcting each other's opinions. :big_grin: It's hard to pinpoint stuff like that!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
he was 5 at that point, I made him seven because even though the muppets don't age, he seems to have gotten more mature since that episode, so i think by now maybe he's 7 or 8

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I always thought Gonzo and Rizzo were closer in age.

It's almost like Muppets are ageless, like they just have generally subconscious age-classifications by the pitch of their voice rather than actual ages. Giving them ages is pretty difficult, good job. :smile:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
well i've actually thought alot about fictional ages for the muppets, i took into account that Rizzo joined later in the muppet show, i thought maybe he had been in other sketches as an unknown rat, and then as he got older, was able to take a bigger role. What i think of is that muppet aging is a lot longer than regular aging, like muppets live longer than people, which is why they could be looking so young still (just to clarify, i know they're just puppets in real life), the ages there are the ages they were in like the late 80s around the time of the end of the muppet show/great muppet caper/muppets take manhattan, and that they'd actually be older now, but they'd look the same through a combination of hair/makeup and the fact that they age slower. I've also used this to explain the appearance difference of fozzie, piggy, and gonzo since the beginning of the muppet show, in the beginning, their earlier versions, were just them at younger ages.

KCJ506

Reaction score
I think Statler and Waldorf are much older because in their song "It Was A Good Year" they ask each other "What happened in the year you were 75?"

Katzi428

Reaction score
I think Statler and Waldorf are much older because in their song "It Was A Good Year" they ask each other "What happened in the year you were 75?"
Yeah...I thought so too.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
XD HAHAHA!
Dude, those little cranky elderlies are probably very very very old if they've said that. XD

They never were young though. XD