ACen

Quesal

Reaction score
Hey Gang,

Just thought I'd share with you all that I'm going to a convention known as Anime Central (ACen) in Rosemont, IL and will be there from May 15th until May 18th. I'm going with a possy of friends who, like me, are not only fans of TV from the Japanese culture, but a few of them are also big Muppet fans which is one reason why I decided to join them on this trip.

I was just curious if anyone else on this forum might be going to ACen. If you are, it would be great to meet up and talk Muppets and whatnot. I know the convention itself isn't "Muppety," but ya know, just thought I'd ask.

Quesal

Reaction score
I got back from the Convention on Sunday night and it was the best weekend of my life! There were a lot fo people dressed up like Anime charatcers and other things from the Asian cultures, but there was also someone in a great costume of Sam the Eagle in his Mr. Arrow suit from M.T.I. and another guy in a Cookie Monster costume wearing a ninja suit. It was a swell time!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Quesal;649675\ said:
and another guy in a Cookie Monster costume wearing a ninja suit. It was a swell time!
Was it Ninja Cookie?