According to Henson, "A Christmas Together" DVD will NOT be released

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I have really vague memories of seeing this a long time ago, but mostly I know it through the wonderful CD. I hope they release it again sometime, because when you combine John Denver, the Muppets, and Christmas songs I don't see how you can go wrong!!

:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Anne de Won Kan I Be said:
I hope they release it again sometime, because when you combine John Denver, the Muppets, and Christmas songs I don't see how you can go wrong!!
Well, you could turn left instead of right at the fork in the road and drive along this thin blue line...

foofoocakes

Reaction score
I was all excited a few weeks ago when I thought I was ordering the DVD but it turns out I was ordering the song book. :stick_out_tongue: bummer.

Lunatic Daring

Reaction score
There are few whom I would admit this to, but if you can't say it on MC, where can you say it...I have had the LP for many many years and every year when I hold an annual xmas party I play it before the guests arrive as I am making cookies etc etc and BAWL MY EYES OUT...it got worse after Jim died, then EVEN WORSE when John died, so now when I listen I weep at the funny parts as well as the sad ones...Alfie always gets me reallly bad, and so does the part where Rowlf just says 'yeah' after JD sings Have Yourself a Merry Little Xmas :sympathy: ....I look forward to the weep fest every year and the CD just isn't the same as the crackle of my LP...I do however follow it up with Merry Xmas from SS which does not make me cry...so there you go, my emotions as driven by Muppet albums