Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!

radionate

Reaction score
How does one get meat or cheese snot? I'm not sure if I really want to know, but I never heard of this before.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Ummmmm....Matt, are you OK??? Don't do anything RASH, now.....

matleo

Reaction score
Yeah Manda I'm fine. I just hada rough week and needed to blow off some steam last night. I didn't want to bust stuff in my real apartment so I figured I'd do it here on the net where it was safe and I wouldn't have to 'clean up' when I was done. It's out of my system now. And i'm ok.......

*whips out baseball bat and hurls it at china cabinet*

NOW, I'm better. :big_grin:

--Matt

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jane
Are you feeling better.

Throwing stuff does help sometimes!! As long as it can't throw you back.
Or throw up on you...

*puts on gloves and apron and grabs a broom*
Okay, so. Who wants to help me clean up this virtual e-mess Matt just made throwing a hissy.

Bad boy.

Oh, and where'd this sticky meat and cheese snot come from? EMMY!! :mad:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
How does one get meat or cheese snot? I'm not sure if I really want to know, but I never heard of this before.
Well, there have been times when I have been eating that people have made me laugh. Thus weird snot.

It's sort of like having milk come out your nose, only it's pasta or beans or... I'll just stop right here...

:big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
UGGGH Emmy, this thread is completely disgusting. Now if Bill Baretta was reading this thread he'd likely be slightly turned off your home made muffins ! (with added regurgitated pasta and meat topping)

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
UGGGH Emmy, this thread is completely disgusting. Now if Bill Baretta was reading this thread he'd likely be slightly turned off your home made muffins ! (with added regurgitated pasta and meat topping)
Ewwww, she didn't regurgitate! It never made it down in the first place! It all went UP! LOL!!

Luke

Reaction score
Oh ok, well i have to say Jackie, you are a true friend, defending Emmy even in Snot related conversations ! :big_grin: