matthewxel
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- May 9, 2004
- Messages
- 127
- Reaction score
- 0
Does anyone here know about the SS cover song called:
A you're adorable?
All I know is that this number featured 2 anything muppets, Jack(I think that's his name)and Adrian in which they were performed by Jim Henson(Jack)and Carrol Spinney(Adrian). I also know that while Jack was singing he was throwing wooden ABC blocks and during the end of this song Cookie Monster made a quick cameo.
My questions are: what color was Jack, I know Adrian is orange, and what year was this made?
I'm guessing in 1969.
If anyone knows, please, please tell me!!

I forgot
was it ever on NOGGIN?!
A you're adorable?
All I know is that this number featured 2 anything muppets, Jack(I think that's his name)and Adrian in which they were performed by Jim Henson(Jack)and Carrol Spinney(Adrian). I also know that while Jack was singing he was throwing wooden ABC blocks and during the end of this song Cookie Monster made a quick cameo.
My questions are: what color was Jack, I know Adrian is orange, and what year was this made?
I'm guessing in 1969.If anyone knows, please, please tell me!!

I forgot
was it ever on NOGGIN?!
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+