A Very Very Bad Saturday

Nick22

Reaction score
i wish i would've gotten to see it before it burned. :frown:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Terrible that we lost a great muppet treasure like that.

On that topic, I got very sick eating lousy Chinese Food Saturday. not anywhere near as bad as losing the Muppet bus... but it was NOT a pleasant night at ALL.

sesameguy

Reaction score
Indeed, very sad news. But we can be thankful that it was around for as long as it was & that some fans got to enjoy it. I'm wondering if there are parts of the bus that can be saved (a steering wheel or mirror or something like that). It's not much, I know, but at least it would be something.

cheady

Reaction score
I just found this... I know this is a two year old post but. Did you throw it away? Are you still in possession of it?

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Though this post is two years old. I am so sorry for your lost. </3 Us Muppet fans had treasured it for such a good long time. Though, we'll still treasure it... in our hearts. :cry:

Beauregard

Reaction score
However, it looks like the bus has been recreated (or recovered?) for the new Muppets Movie. And can be seen here: http://www.toughpigs.com/set-photos-1/

I honestly don't think that's the original bus, although it looks as gutted here as it may have been in real life after its untimely demise...