A SpongeBob Movie?! What is this?

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
In keeping with the guidelines for the forum, the title of this thread has been edited. Profanity is profanity, even when not stated explicitly.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Oh man I love SpongeBob! That's one of those shows I watched since day 1 and I've loved it ever since. But my one friend, he's a couple years younger than me, and he's got a TON of SBSP stuff! His room is, like, ALL SpongeBob. (It's kind of like how my room is ALL Nightmare Before Christmas :wink: ). Anyway, I can't wait for the SpongeBob movie, it looks really funny.

beaker

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
SpongeBob is the stupidest thing to come to television! Try watching ONE episode of this show, and you're brain will start to melt until you're nothing but a mindless zombie. The voices are stupid, the animation is lousy, and the storylines are something a 21 month old would come up with. Now they're coming out with a theatrical movie about his helping a fish who was traumatized for life because there was no cheese on his hamburger. Anyone else find a movie more than a little too much? (it was already too much when they made merchandise for every single need on the planet.)
Even tho a good buddy of mine *IS* the artist behind spongebob(the guy who created all the characters himself), and I even got to visit the actual studio set/studio OF spongebob the movie in february...some of those points I actually would agree upon. Im much more an Invader Zim fan:wink:

Luke

Reaction score
beaker said:
Im much more an Invader Zim fan:wink:
You know that Palisades are doing Zim figures right?

Anyhoo, i've never seen Spongebob. I picked up a DVD and read the back, plots sound funny. I was also meant to go eat in a recreation of their "Krusty Krab" at a UK trade show but never got time. I must watch it sometime.