A question about Fraggle Rock UK version

johnpeters999

Reaction score
I wish to ask if there has been any further progress with the missing uk epsoides,

I did try to email someone at company but there not taken a interest, I still beleive Ashford, warehouse in kent is the key to this

johnpeters999

Reaction score
Maybe a visit is in order?
I have email HIT entermenment again about this, and there have yet to reply.

As someone has said these tape may be in the hands of Disney but there have no legal claim over them! thus there can get the tapes back.

johnpeters999

Reaction score
Its seem the FIRST series is now on DVD: produced by Lionsgate Home Entertainment, Edit:

Turns out it is the USA version, which personnel I think is utter disgrace. I still not sure who we need to speak to about informing about the ashford warehouse.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
As we know the recent DVD releases have been of the US version of Fraggle Rock.

Here is a list of UK episodes that have been released (I've only listed each episode once as some of the early VHS releases were released on DVD):

2004 DVD Release:
Secret of Convincing John
Capture The Moon
Boobers Dream
Mokey and the minstrels
The Day the Music Died
Boobers Quite Day
Invasion of the Toe Ticklers
A Friend in Need
Booberock
Reds Club
Doomsday Soup
Junuior Sells the Farm

1984 RCA VHS (eps not on DVD):
117 Marooned
118 The Minstrels
119 Great Radish Famine
121 Gobo’s Discovery
122 Mokeys Funeral
123 Beast of Blue Rock
201 Wembleys Egg
212 The Doozer Contest
220 A Cave of Ones Own
221 Wembley and the Great Race
222 Doozer is as Doozer Does

Does anyone have any episodes that weren't released? Taped from TV?

cheers!

blackiecats

Reaction score
Disney were the last to release it on home video back in 1995, when they released 3 VHS volumes! (Meet the Fraggles! Fraggle Fun & Doozer Doings, The Fraggles Search & Find) unless those were also the US versions?

One of these tapes is on eBay UK now!

However from reading this thread and the posts about TVS, it's almost certain Disney hold the UK masters.

Unfortunately, if HIT keep releasing the American version on DVD in the UK, this means an almost zero chance the UK version will ever get a DVD release as folks won't buy both just for the lighthouse segments! Disney will see that and will let the UK versions rot away in their vaults....:concern:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
I've just found another UK opening that is just Sprocket in the lighthouse. That's atleast three openings for the episodes with the Captain and another new opening for both P.K and B.J.

:excited:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I've just found another UK opening that is just Sprocket in the lighthouse. That's atleast three openings for the episodes with the Captain and another new opening for both P.K and B.J.

:excited:
I'm guessing that opening was only used in Born to Wander (the 4th UK season premiere), when P.K. arrives for the first time. Maybe the Captain left at the end of the previous season.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Does anyone have any episodes that weren't released? Taped from TV?
I know the UK versions of "The Garden Plot" and "Born to Wander" exist. I also tried getting in touch with someone in the UK who posted here that he had the final three of the series. Those would be something to see.