A Public Appeal from D'Snowth

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I never said SW specifically, I said videos on Dailymotion being nuked for copyright in general was becoming a problem, and this is from observation.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Okay, I've tried to be understanding and helpful, but I'm getting tired of the bombardments I'm getting from people, so I'm finally going to break silence, and just come forward publically with this appeal:

People - please stop contacting me about trading/sharing/copying/archiving SST episodes. I know I have certain episodes (or at least parts of episodes) that a lot of you want to see, and I can understand you want them, but the thing of it is, I have a life outside this forum, and I've got a lot going on in that life to have to worry about getting this-and-that episode for such-and-such person. I'm sorry, but I just don't have the extra energy or time to fool around with that stuff right now. I'm not trying to come across as a mean, selfish jerk here, and I have been polite and patient with a lot of you, but I really want this to stop; I'm sorry if you don't like it.

Rohail Hashmi on YouTube is evidently reuploading episodes I previously had on YouTube back in the day before SW started dishing out copyright strikes, so I suggest you subscribe to his/her channel to see if anymore of the episodes I previously shared with people are uploaded in the future.

That's all I have to say. I'd appreciate it if Phil or Ed could lock this thread without deleting it, because nothing more needs to be said.
Rohail is a he. I've seen the picture of him.

Schfifty

Reaction score
With the fact that SS uploaded #4090 in pretty much full-length on their YouTube channel today, this makes me feel a little suspicious. If they start to do this more often, then other channels with full-length episodes might be at the risk of receiving an unpleasant fate.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Interestingly (and shockingly) enough, SS actually posted an episode from quite a while ago (4090) on their YouTube channel today, full-length, minus a couple segments.

I don't know if it was uploaded for a specific purpose or not, but this makes me a little suspicious. If they start to do this more often, then other channels with full-length episodes might be at the risk of receiving an unpleasant fate.
Wonder why some segments were omitted.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm semi-happy to report evidently another user by the name of ELMO USA has reuploaded another one of my old uploads: Episode 3796 (in 4 parts like I had to).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seeing Any Del resurrecting this thread brings to mind that just yesterday, somebody else on YouTube bugged me for an episode. Anytime this happens anymore, I just block them altogether; got no time for this crap anymore.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Seeing Any Del resurrecting this thread brings to mind that just yesterday, somebody else on YouTube bugged me for an episode. Anytime this happens anymore, I just block them altogether; got no time for this crap anymore.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beats me. I didn't originally post it in Merchandise, but I believe Phil or Ed moved it here.