• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

A new Muppet podcast in development from BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Hello all,

I bring to you some exciting news. I'm currently in the development stages of a new podcast called Confessions Of Some Muppet Freaks where I will interview puppeteers and people in that world about their career

I will be updating you in the next few weeks about upload dates ect for the first episode.

In the mean time here are a list of performers that are coming on the podcast soon.
●Noel Macneal
●Peter Linz
●Andrew Spooner
●Mike Quinn

Thanks

Conor Blake

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I'm also considering having a Co-host

So if interested please let me know and I may consider you

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
TONIGHT I INTERVIEW PUPPETEER NOEL MACNEAL

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR NOEL LEAVE THEM DOWN BELOW AND I'LL PICK SOME FOR HIM TO ANSWER

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
What were some of his favorite time is when he had to step in for Caroll Spinney as Big Bird?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
What did you like most about Bear In The Big Blue House?