A Muppet Puppet Builder's Portfolio

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Beaker4Presidnt said:
thanks a lot man! your a insanely nice guy. who is buck and whats his website?

out of curiousity, what classic muppet characters have you helped/or refurbished?

:attitude:

mostly i worked on the background guys, did some work on a the buffed up beaker in that christms thing on NBC(uncredited which really bugged me since it was the last thing i worked on the only thing to really be seen and enjoyed by people that i hada part in), lots of frackle refurb, and other backgorubd guys for mopa tops shop, rebuilt camilla and several chickens,rebuilt pops,, anddid a new body for lips, thats about all i can think of at the moment, had my hand in a little bit of evrthing, lots of times it was just a body or a hand that needed fixing

BUCK-BEAVER , has a great website, and he has a tutorial on pupet building up

http://www.bear-town.com

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow! Hey, nice to meet you.

When did you add a body to Lips? Cause I was under the impression we hadn't seen him since Muppet Caper?

Also, hey, cool to know you managed to get together with a slick chick, cool gal like Camilla! (Hope Gonzo didn't catch you revamping her)

It's a shame you didn't get credited, that would make me annoyed, because it's the credits that show what you've worked on.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Wow! Hey, nice to meet you.

When did you add a body to Lips? Cause I was under the impression we hadn't seen him since Muppet Caper?.

he was used in muppet fest or something, maybe the christmas special on NBC, i really dont recall,

Beauregard

Reaction score
He wasn't at Muppetfest (unless he was in the Live Muppet Show)

I don't remember him in VMC either. Maybe he was.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
well just because we fix them doesnt mean they will get used out thier, it all depends on what happens on set, once they left the shop we dint really have any thing to do with them

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
I have a very serious question for you

I am a puppeteer and builder my main question is the eyes how do you make blinking eyes for puppets. I had always had that trouble with that. Can you help me on that?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
rumtar_10165 said:
I am a puppeteer and builder my main question is the eyes how do you make blinking eyes for puppets. I had always had that trouble with that. Can you help me on that?
If you search through the puppetry forum, there is already a topic on this with a link to a diagram to make it work. Otherwise, e-mail me at Fozziemup@aol.com and I will send you a copy of the diagram I have that someone made and sent to me. Be sure to list in the subject line what you're writing about, though. "No Subject" in the subject line gets deleted.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
rumtar_10165 said:

I suggest you take fozzies advice, i dont build eye blinks, at the muppet shop, we had people who specialized in creating all the mechanical effects for our puppets , from eye blinks to radio controls, sorry i cant be more help than that