A Muppet fan radio show, or podcast,or video show?

Which would you prefer

• Total voters

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I don't think it's happening, but if you want to try one of your own, I'd be looking forward to hearing it! :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The support was not really there, but I'm still interested in doing it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I also find it interesting that more people voted for a radio show then anything else. I mean i don't know how i would do a radio show, but I think it would be more fun. Like being a radio DJ for Muppet Central Radio or something.

crackmaster

Reaction score
We should do a video show! We'll call it "Rumia's Video Podcast". It'll be a livestream. Our premiere episode? "Scary Sesame Street Skits!"

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Folks I do want to thank everyone for there support in this idea, but I have some sad news. I am going to put this idea on the back burner for right now. The reason for that is we will be starting a Muppet/Henson book club soon, and it will be taking up a lot of my time. What I'm thinking right now is that if the book club grows like I think it will, then I will use that to do some kind of audio/video Muppet/Henson show. During that time I will also be building up my Muppet/Henson music library, which as of right now is very lacking.
So as for me, and my original ideas they are not dead by any means, but it will take longer to get started then i originally had hoped. I hope everyone understands. :smile: