A Monday's Production - Murder Over My Muppets

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! The "little (insert forum member name) foo-foo" is a nickname we use for Prawncracker. If you're gonna use names like that, at least come up with something original, please.

Oh, you mean the episode where Stan and Tearjerker teamed up to fight Black Villain? *Knows what episode you're running on now.

And who says the Bond girl has to die? I kinda forgot after doing some research, but I think Ms. Octo Galore survived all the shenanigans. Then again, that was a bad selling gimmick for the movie's title/leading lady character. That could lead you to Double O Frog and Octopiggy, changing the Muppet Babies parody to something more along the lines of Muppet cannon.

:concern: Cannon?
Yeah, yours. Now load it up with penguins, we're due at the theater for your next act.
*Waits for my brother to get back home so I can continue working with my own ideas. :scary:

Misskermie

Reaction score
The Lawyer did it...
How completely unexpected.
For a brief moment, I was like, "its hess", but I repressed the thought...
Great story Gina!

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Hey! The "little (insert forum member name) foo-foo" is a nickname we use for Prawncracker. If you're gonna use names like that, at least come up with something original, please.
Well, I didn't know! :stick_out_tongue:

Oh, you mean the episode where Stan and Tearjerker teamed up to fight Black Villain? *Knows what episode you're running on now.
I did indeed mean that, but I was also talking about both episodes, which were brilliant. American Dad is definite hit than Family Guy, which is averaging about 50/50 now.

And who says the Bond girl has to die? I kinda forgot after doing some research, but I think Ms. Octo Galore survived all the shenanigans. Then again, that was a bad selling gimmick for the movie's title/leading lady character. That could lead you to Double O Frog and Octopiggy, changing the Muppet Babies parody to something more along the lines of Muppet cannon.
well, the Bond with George Lanserby did have the girl die, but I was thinking more along the lines that Bond is a virtual spy whore, cause he's with a girl every movie, which - in our little Muppet universe - Piggy wasn't going to stand for, hence why she prevented Scooter from even bringing it up.

I did come up with at least two stories in this new series of mine, but I'm not gonna work on it at the moment. Have a lot of stuff to work on now. Um...just as a side, I only have one story out, right? See, I'm starting to lose track.

The Lawyer did it...
How completely unexpected.
For a brief moment, I was like, "its hess", but I repressed the thought...
Great story Gina!
I do indeed remember you saying that and trying to dissuade you from it cause...ding ding! You were right!

The goal was to keep throwing out suspects and murder victims so it would be confusing until the very end. It was also the same reason Scooter made sure that only those who would be in those final scenes were around to see it.

Glad you liked it!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, WDB is as of now your only outstanding ongoing unfinished fic.

So long as we gets 4-Ball, I'll be happy with you concentrating on only a few stories versus your expansive array of series.
Hope to read more when you're able to get something posted.