a Letter from Dave Yeahhhh

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I got a reply about a week ago....

My picture said that exact same thing as your actually but I too got a sweet little handwritten note....

So much love for Dave....

Its funny because I emailed him, Frank Oz and Jerry the same day and got a reply from Frank within a week Dave 3 months later and still have not heard from Jerry.....

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I email to fanmail, yes, though I think I will write letter from this point on. I just wanted to test if they actually read the emails....

beaker

Reaction score
>>>To me, personally, I think a handwriiten letter is better as its more sincere and genuine as opposed to a typed letter that looks like a basic form letter for an autograph request.<<<

I think emailing instead of taking the time to write a letter is disrespectful, in that it shows you really did not take the time to put effort into it.

Anyone can click compose, write some gushing fan thing, and then hit send to whomever the celeb is. It is more inherently special and nice to actually write on a piece of paper, sign it, maybe have a little doodle or drawing, put it in an envelope with a stamp, and send it off.

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I emailed myself because, let's just say I've worked for a Muppet related company and know that the interns answer the fanmail so it doesn't really matter because they are just sending you a presigned print.

Now that I know that henson handles it differently, there will only be handwritten from now on.. .

Beauregard

Reaction score
A little picture or doodle? NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am hopeless at drawing!!!

Xela

Reaction score
Aww, I can't draw either! Well, I tried to draw Kermit once, and I guess it came out okay... :smile:

Maybe I just need practice...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ja...I can agree with that...wait, I wrote that...ages ago. Strange that it just appeared as from a black hole.

And to this day, I still havn't written my Fan-letters, although I did get a business reply from Frank Oz about a business thing I sent him.

I still wanna write and ask about that Beauregard thing though...any ideas? Should I? Am I likely to get any srt of reply these days?

Beau