A hidden Juhl...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Indeed... Jerry will definitely be missed on this, the first anniversary of his passing.

That was a stirring tribute and I commend the writing team for this story.
27 terrific tales.

christyb

Reaction score
Jerry passed during my absence from MC. This story guys...wow is about all I can get out. Jim was the genius of the muppets. Jerry was their soul. No one has been able to give that feel back to the Muppets (in my opinion) since he stopped writing. You are sorely missed Jerry.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Just wanted to reply...

I thought the story was absolutely beautiful and touching. The funeral part...the wreath is what really got to me.

Convincing John

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello... In honor of today, two years after his passing, thought some of you would enjoy reading this delightful collaboration between three of our more talented writers. So thank you to the ones who provided us with this nice piece of literature, and thanks to you too Jerry.

Java

Reaction score
I think I ended up reading this last year when I was looking for writing from Beau and it still hits me just as hard today as the first time I read it.

This is another one that is simply beautiful.

Davina

Reaction score
just read this, and gotta say, even now, it just tears at your heart stings, and had me sobbing away.
Thank you to all those who had a part in writing this

Beauregard

Reaction score
*hands tissues and hugs and hot-chocolate to Davina*